Signup for our newsletter to get notified about sales and new products. Add any text here or remove it.
No products in the cart.
Col Sushil Kumar
Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
• Presented text in a structured and lucid manner for easy-to-handle approach.
• Supported with clear diagrams and numerous tables for better understanding and easy recall.
• Included color plates at the end of each section for revision of muscle attachments and functional anatomy.
• Brief account of important clinical considerations with images provided at the end of each chapter to generate interest of the students in studying osteology.
• Provided questionnaire in every topic to prepare students for viva-voce examinations.
There are no reviews yet.
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
MBBS 1ST YEAR
Exam Preparatory Manual for Undergraduates—Anatomy
Asterion – The Practical Handbook of Anatomy
Companion for 1st MBBS
Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Human Neuroanatomy (Fundamental and Clinical)
Textbook of General Anatomy
CC Chatterjee’s Human Physiology Volume 1
Atlas of Anatomy South Asian Edition
History Taking and Clinical Examination Pattern at a Glance
Username or email address *
Lost your password?